Our motel accommodation gives visitors to Christchurch a choice of comfortable and spacious studios and apartments in an extremely quiet central city location. You really can hear the cicadas and birds singing, so a good night's sleep is almost guaranteed leaving you well-rested for a busy day of sightseeing or business activities.
All studios and apartments offer:
- Comfortable furnishings in a contemporary style
- Private bathrooms, cooking facilities, hairdryers, ironing boards and irons
- Two accommodations offer guests wheelchair access
- Bed configurations (king, queen, twins, cots and pull-out beds) to suit your requirements (arranged with prior notice).
View more about your studio and apartment accommodation choices at City Centre Motel:
Motel Guest Services
At City Centre Motel, we aim to make your stay as enjoyable and stress-free as possible and offer guests the following services:
- Morning wake-up calls
- Continental breakfast room service (evening delivery)
- Daily room servicing including rubbish removal, bathroom cleaning, fresh towels, soap and shampoo, bed-making
- Daily replenishment of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and sugar
- Full guest laundry (including provision of soap powder)
- Free luggage storage (whilst touring) and safe for valuables
- Electric back massager available on request
- Access to a small library of books
- Sky television (including sports and movies)
- Corporate and business services including wireless internet, computer, photocopying, faxing and courier services
- Christchurch and local tours, activities and attractions bookings
- Onward travel and accommodation recommendations and bookings
- Provision of infant cots
- Spacious, free off-street parking
- Rental car, taxi and shuttle bookings
- Checkout time is 10am (unless otherwise arranged).
For everyone's comfort, we have a no smoking policy in all rooms (ashtrays are provided for outdoor smoking) and request that guests keep the noise level to a minimum after 10pm.